at the pumpkin patch
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Nothing Exciting.....
Nothing really exciting going on here.... but for those who are awaiting a new post from me to see how exciting my life is, here it is. (I am now twiddling my thumbs.........................................................................., still twiddling, and whistling................................................................, and twiddling................................. As I said, pretty ho-hum. Kids are in bed, honey pie is sleeping, dogs are sleeping.... and you probably will be after you get done reading this blog. Well if I have more to say.. I know where to find my blog page, and you know where to find it too..... I am sure you are hoping when you come back I will really have more to say..... but as I said, I have a pretty ho-hum kind of life.... Ta-ta for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It' been a whole day, why haven't you written anything????? I know you have a lot to say!!!
Post a Comment