
Here it is, another weekend gone by with next week already filling up. No wonder a weekend isn't relaxing anymore... we're always preparing for the next week instead of relaxing from the one we just had. Oh well, such is life. However today my honey pie and I decided that we are doing nothing today... absolutely nothing. He went to church this am, with only one of our children, while I am home with the other two.. and we decided that we are having left overs and just sitting here watching Raiders of the Lost Ark movies all afternoon. So, what started us by saying we are staying home and doing nothing all day today? Well..... Friday night we went in town and got groceries.. which I hardly ever do on a Friday night.. because it's just plain tooooo busy..we got home by 7 ish. Awhile later my Mom called, she just got bit by a nat. She is allergic to them, her whole eye swelled shut.. I took her to the emergency room, and we left there around 11:30 pm. (she's doing better now after 2 shots, and going on prednisone! but still swollen!) OF course we were to have company over Saturday, which involved cleaning the house and getting some food ready.. due to the lateness of getting home Friday night, none of that got done, so I spent the morning Saturday doing that, while honey pie was cleaning outside, and doing odd jobs for my Mom, who could only see with one eye. And of course things weren't complete by the time company showed up... but things went well...so now here it is Sunday.... a day to finally relax.... but I thought that was what the whole weekend was supposed to be about.... well there's always next weekend... and hey, isn't next weekend Memorial Day weekend.. with a extra day off? Ohhh let the relaxation begin now! (I included the picture of my Mom at the e.r., I am sure she would be soooo happy about it!) Ta-Ta for now!
1 comment:
Excuse me, but can I please have something new to read?
Post a Comment