at the pumpkin patch
Thursday, May 8, 2008
My firt Blog.. because I was made too......
Yes this is my first blog, because a certain friend whom shall remain nameless.. made me get a blog so I could comment on her blog. She thinks I have all the time in the world, what with being a stay at home wife and mother and I homeschool my 3 children, one of them has autism, which doesn't ever keep me busy.. ha! But for her, here I am. Don't know how many blogs I will ever get to posting, but for now I will have one blog. Don't know that anyone will want to read about what a boring life I live, but hey, feel free. To me not boring, to others..well if 3 kids and being a stay at home/homeschooling Mom doesn't interest you, then you are reading the wrong blog. Ta-Ta for now! D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your blog!!! Good job and it's about time.
Post a Comment