at the pumpkin patch

Friday, May 9, 2008

Another day, another blog

Ok, here it is..my second blog. I am trying to keep up with the party who shall remain nameless. I mean she got me to do this, and she has only blogged a few times in over a week? I know she has more to say than that. She hasn't even told everyone she found her phone yet, which she told everyone she lost.... Well as for my household, we are all up and my honey pie is fixing breakfast for the kiddo's. Aaahh I love Mothers Day. I make it last all weekend. I think really it should be a month long celebration.. ha ha. Just kidding, cause then we'd have to make Fathers Day just as long, and I don't have time for that. Well I guess I should go and help my honey pie... as my son is yelling at him and vice versa. (my son with autism) He likes things to go a certain way, and of course Dad( honey pie) doesn't seem to be able to make that happen for him. To him it's like putting the cart before the horses, so his day starts bad if he doesn't get to turn on the kitchen light, or make his toast dark brown (burnt), and a list of many other things you have to get right to avoid a meltdown. It's ok with me, cause I know how to avoid those.. that honey pie of mine only does it once or twice a week and doesn't remember how to do everything... God love him! Hope your really enjoying my blog.. as I said my life is just great for me, but could be a little boring for others!

1 comment:

missy said...

I wonder who this nameless person is?