


Well lets see what has been going on lately!? Without going into too much detail, I have been at home for almost 2 weeks now..with something medical that is going on with me. I am emotionally and physically worn out... and some days actually depressed. I have been in contact with my Dr 3x's and they say to let it work itself out naturally..well my life if still going on and I don't have time for naturally..but I keep telling God, if this is how it's got to be, then give me the grace to get thru it. I know that surgery can eradicate what is going on..but I haven't wanted to go that route.... but I am making all kinds of promises now.... I was reading Job the past day or so, and it is wonderfully amazing to me that he never cursed God.... there are days when I am just so on edge emotionally, that I know God is seeing me thru. Anyway....enough about it...life goes on, and one day it will all be taken care of...it's just where I am today..but not tomorrow!
The kids, hubby and I are doing well...My Dad is healing nicely from his surgery and is now back to work... and tomorrow is my Mommy's birthday Although due to my minor problem, I haven't been able to shop for a gift... but everything will be great. The kiddo's are still sleeping, must be nice to sleep! For those of you who don't know.. I am a football fan and NASCAR fan.. and I am so happy to report that the Bears won their game last Sunday...I thought it would be another loss but yaa-hoo! Then I found out my driver #48 Jimmie is tied for 2cnd in points in NASCAR.... again I say yaa-hooo!!! So all in all a good weekend!
While I was sitting her my phone just rang and my Dr called and wants me to come in and see her in a couple of weeks to discuss what is going on. Oh happy Day...I know it is leading to surgery! ( I think for the most part I am willing!)
Well gotta go...kids are getting up now so no time to be on here! Until next time!
1 comment:
Just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you. I know surgery is going to be a tough decision, but do what is best for YOU! (and for me, I don't need my best bud being depressed) Just kidding. Mabye this will make you laugh, I dropped my cookies I made for Rachel's carvnival today. I think I will tell them my dog ate them!!!
Post a Comment