
Felling better today....and actually yesterday I was a little better too. My Mom came over Saturday and helped pick up my house...It started out a bad day for me.. and when she got here all I did was cry...but then I started to feel a little better as I saw my house coming back from the dead. She even got my fall decorations down and started putting them up. What was supposed to be a day of celebration for her birthday...she gave to me. But we did celebrate her birthday that evening. The kids made their Nana a picture each and I put it in a nice picture frame and she really liked it. My hubby even found an icecream she had been looking for since August..so that was a surprise for her too! Then yesterday..(after missing 3 Sundays of church...due to my health issues) she called me and asked if I wanted to go for a ride and I said absolutly. I have been out of the house 1 other time since all of this has been going on..and it was with Tom to go to the grocery store and it was not a pleasant experience for either of us. Sunday with my Mommy was nice..I stayed in the car, she had my little cousin who is 3, so I sat with him while she ran in a couple stores and then we came back home. By then I was tired...that is terrible...but the fresh air and the warm sun felt great! I really feel today is a great day. I am feeling better everyday..and I give God ALL the PRAISE!!!!!
I posted a picture of my Grandma and I, it was taken 2 years ago this Christmas...she has been gone a little over a year now, and I have been thinking about her lately. She was my last living Grandparent...she was a special lady....my kids talk about her alot...they sleep with quilts she made them...and it just reminds me of her all the time. But I know she's with Jesus!
Ta-ta for now!
2 comments:
That's a lovely picture of you and your Mom. I pray your health issues get sorted out soon. When we are not physically feeling well it really gets the spirits down. All the Best.
Hey Deanna,
I'm sorry to hear you are not doing well physically. I hope you are well soon. Keep us posted!
Post a Comment