
We have been keeping busy though..with three kids, who wouldn't be. Hubby is working, and I am at home with those great lovable children! We have started back with school this year. (homeschool). They are in 2cnd, 1st and kindergarten. Let me tell you there is nothing like trying to do them all! (and one with autism to boot!) But I am sure that we will yet get a system out that works for all of us! (well that is what I pray every day!)
This past week my Daddi-o had neck surgery for his spinal cord and back. Not as severe as my Mom's was last year, but none the same, surgery. It was not a pleasant experience, and we will be speaking to the higher-ups over what happened. They over-dosed my Dad and about lost him, they had to give him some meds to counter-act the overdose, and after they brought him back, they finally called his Dr. but only after the fact. There were several other issues with the nurses, but needless to say they are very dissatisfied. My Mommy kept saying all she wanted to do was get out of there, and take him home to care for him herself. It's pretty sad that he had to call my Mommy to come and sit with him because he was scared of the nurses and their abilities. Well enough of that, it is still new and fresh and raw..so I might say something I shouldn't..so on I will go!
We had our annual town parade..they call it Harvest Fest. Vendors are set up around our town square and of course the parade. I won't go on and on about it either, as it was just ok...but the kids seemed to enjoy themselves and that is what matters...I liked the company and I will leave it at that.
It seems as though I am still getting ready for Christmas..I just ordered 4 things for hubby yesterday...but his bday is the month before, so who knows, he may get some of it for his bday. My mommy is finished with the grand kids..well she says she has one or two things left and then she's done! I have several on my list crossed off as well. That is a praise! The kids keep seeing magazines coming in the mail full of childrens toys and keep on changing their minds as to what they want! (I can't believe I am getting Christmas magazines already!)
Well that is pretty much it for here.....sounds exciting huh? I posted a picture of all of us too..whoo-whoo! Hopefully it won't be too long in between, but we have alot going on in the next few months! c-ya!


1 comment:
Hello Deanna,
It's been fun catching up with you again. I have enjoyed seeing pictures of your beautiful family and reading updates. Don't forget to check out our blog at http://gadalkin.blogspot.com/ Right now my updates have mostly to do with our beloved dog who is undergoing chemo for Luekemia. We don't know how long we've got with her so most of our time is spent looking after her right now. But, if you look at older post you can see what has been happening over the last few years.
Sunday 28th Sept we celebrate 6 years of marriage. Can't believe it.
Post a Comment